Gastown was the original settlement that was eventually incorporated as the original Vancouver. It is now a historical tourist attraction downtown in the harbor.
I think this was one of the original founders of Gastown.
This is a monument to Canadian forces who fought in WWI and WWII.
Commemoration of the incorporation of Gastown to the City of Vancouver.
A restaurant/brewerey. We actually ate there on another day when we visited Canada Place (a future blog entry).
Attractive clock offset by flowers.
Linda was pretty interested in this primitive art.
There were a lot of flowers around this hotel.
We ate here. The food wasn’t bad. There were a lot of extras, but even I was surprised when I asked if they had pistachio ice cream. Instead they had their version of neopolitan: vanilla, chocolate, and pistachio. It was great, and it came with the meal.
Nice decor as well.
Some Vancouver ladies that were having lunch there, took this photo of us.
Marijuana is legal in Vancouver. Here is a store devoted to it.
Coke vehicle from the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment